Oh, damn.  Gentle Bridge vibes to Sharkey.  He knew he was loved.

Diane R.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 3:55 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Sharkey Please add to the CLS :(

Well he was going to get to go home with his foster parents when he was
well enough to,but he had worsen very quickly. We lost him on the 18th.
He was a beautiful gray and white fluffy boy.He had a loving home for 5
months.
Sherry

be privileged.
received this