Robin, I don't know if Kiwi is crashing from the FeLV or for another reason.  I
understand you are limited with funds.  One idea would be to feed him meat baby
food (no onion or garlic).  Gerbers 2 Chicken and Gravy is a favorite in our
house.  If he can't eat it on his own you can assist feed him with a syringe.
I got 10 cc syringes in the baby section at the drug store.  The pharmacists
may just give you a few syringes.  Notice I said assist feed not force feed.
It is a state of mind.  You are assisting Kiwi to eat.  There is a great Yahoo
Assist Feeding group that you can join.
A kitty who isn't eating has less desire to eat, especially a kitty who has
been throwing up.

Original Strength Pepcid AC (not any of the other versions of Pepcid) or
Famotidine, the generic version helps with stomach acid.  I'd try 1/4 of a 10
mg tablet once a day to see if it helps.  I crush it, dissolve it in a little
water, add it to the baby food and syringe it to my cats.

You could try adding some peas or squash baby food to his food for the
diarrhea.  Canned pumpkin (not pie filling) works too.  Usually 1/2 tsp with
every feeding.  Slippery Elm Bark, which is found in health food stores, is one
of those good for everything supplements.   It is a powder that can be added to
food or dissolved in water and syringed. SEB helps nausea, diarrhea and
constipation.

Just wanted to put some ideas out there on how you could make Kiwi more
comfortable.
Sharyl