From: Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Felvtalk] OT - Kidney failure groups
To: "felvtalk" <Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Date: Friday, October 10, 2008, 12:42 AM

Does anyone know of any feline kidney failure groups?

Thanks,

Kelley

http://www.rescuties.org

Check out our Memsaic!

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

Please help with the Friday Night Lights' kittens medical needs!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/the-friday-night-lights-kittens

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take
them
first as long as you leave me alone".