From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Update on Macy
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Monday, October 13, 2008, 1:55 PM

I appreciate all those who responded and all of the suggestions. Macy came home
from the hospital yesterday and is feeling better, but not great. They never
found the source of her fever but put her on an antibiotic (ClavaMox), as well
as Famotidine for her tummy. We're to give her each twice a day for a week.
They did find that one of her kidneys is on the small size of normal and the
other is tiny so she'll have to have urine tests more often. Because of the
kidney issue, they've put her on a senior diet so she'll get more fiber
and less protein. We see her regular vet later this week. Would love to hear if
anyone has any suggestions. Dawn