From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Felvtalk] More on Macy
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 4:00 PM

Just got back from Macy's regular vet. She has no fever but her white blood
count is elevated so she?still has an infection. She got another shot of
antibiotic, Clavamox increased to?1ml 2 times a day?and will have CBC checked
again tomorrow. She's to continue Famotidine 1/4 of 20 mg/#1.75 tablet once
a day.?Vet looked at xrays and immediately said that Macy has asthma and was
very surprised that the ER vet didn't see it. She's now on Albuterol
twice a day. Vet couldn't see the second kidney which the first said was
tiny and so Macy's diet isn't being changed at this time.?The snap test
was rerun and she's still positive. None of this is the news we wanted.
I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow and, of course, any suggestions or
advice are very welcome. Dawn