Thank you for that....I have forwarded to all of my friends and family.Debbie
(COL)"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do
something.And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the
something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by
the grace of God,I will do"    (Edward Everett Hale) > Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008
12:06:10 -0500> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Check out the ASPCA website!> > > > A message from dorlis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > > hello everyone. got this from ASPCA today. good thing to
keep around just in case we are taking any of these and one drops on the floor.
even if it rolls under the frig, cats can get them out. i dropped a blood
pressure pill and Annie got it. i could have sworn she would not be able to
reach it. didn't eat it, but was scary. dorlis> > > Paste this link in your
browser to visit ASPCA today:> >
http://www.aspca.org/site/PageServer?pagename=pro_apcc_medications&s_oo=4NnmH79ucuWkpHTeChGxUQ..>