Check it out on line.   It has an odor (I can't detect it) that helps
put them at ease.  Kitty Katt (my father's cat, he died, my mother's
cat, she became unable to care for Kitty, my very unwilling cat) hid
for 3 months at my home.  I started using it on me and she finally
started coming out once I laid down on the floor to sleep (her level,
less threatening etc---slept there for 3 months trying to get her
out).  Finally she decided she was safe and able to rule as she had
never ruled before.  I am using it with Copper and Thomas (feral
kittens) to teach them what they can and can't scratch, get them used
to changes etc.  It works wonders for me.  Others may have had
different experiences.  My vets, both regular and holistic, use it in
cat boarding areas, exam areas, high stress situations.

Again, I understand the issue with Mickey.  You belong to him
and .......well, that says it all.