Dear all

Does anyone know anything about the safety of using essential oils in a
kitty household? My aromatherapist friend says:

that essential oils in a diffuser can be too strong for cats, but that
hydrosols (also called hydrolats or floral waters) are safe to use,
simply sprayed into the air.
The other source said that a single drop of essential oil [sweet orange]
in a diffuser was useful to calm cats.

I don't think myself that a drop of essential oil in a diffuser could do
cats much harm.  If this was harmful, I'm sure it would be well known.
I've never seen any warning about not using a diffuser if you have a cat
- or two!<<<<

Thanks! Kerry M.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any tax advice expressed above by Mayer Brown LLP was
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer to
avoid U.S. federal tax penalties. If such advice was written or used to support
the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed above, then each offeree
should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.