Does anyone know if this is fungal infection? My cat after eating seems to be
licking his mouth as if he has a bad taste and swollows alot and seems to have
a gassy stomach, he`s lost weight and if I try to add more food his symptoms
gets worse with a high fever.  What are the tests for fungal infections and
medications and what do you all feed your FeLV cats? I have anorther FeLV cat
who does well on raw, but when I give him cat treats he gets a stomach ache,
Please any advice would be really appreciated!!! hugs and purrs Amanda.