I have a cat, Cupcake, that was rescued from a rental house when the
residents moved away and left her.  The landlord turned her outdoors
(during storms), and at some point the neighbors called our rescue.
Actually after they did that they took her to the city shelter, where
we picked her up.

She stopped eating at some point and started hiding.  The vet, based
on bloodwork etc, diagnosed her with Hemobart and put her on Delta
Albaplex, which is I think Prednisolone and
Tetracycline combined in tablet. She's getting better!

I understand that Hemobart doesn't go away, and that she may have
recurrences.

Anybody have experience with hemobart?  Is it contagious to other
cats?  Just wondering what stories / advice you may have!

Thanks,

Gloria