Lisa

It is good that you have a vet who is willing to work with you. I am one of
those on this list who mixed my cats. By the time I knew I had a problem all
my cats had been exposed for months. Since stress management is very
important it would seem wise not to upset the kitten by separating him. That
being said he will also be exposed to anything your cats might get as well.

There are many treatments should the IFA test be positive as well. Also
sometimes kittens can throw the virus. I too have used probiotics for my
cats. Some find pumpkin to be useful for diarreah.

Sally

--
Sally, Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soul mate angel),
Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter,