My shoes never come into the house...they can bring in all kinds of things.
Visitors are asked to take their shoes off at the door.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lisa Borden
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 9:32 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Question re: keeping them healthy

        I am at work and I just thought of something. I am a nurse and come
in contact with "human" bugs all the time. Is it logical for me to
think that I should NOT let ANY of my cats come in contact with my
clothes or shoes when I come home? Or are the human bugs not a risk
for them.

        They are usually afraid of my white clothes anyway (cats are so
funny), but it's my shoes I am more concerned with.