oh, hon, i'm sorry---but the love IS the most important thing, and if you're
very very still i'm thinking you'll feel the slightest little paw-touch of
thanks, before she scampers off to her next adventure. (with all the other
dears who gave us so very much in their short time here..... she and maizee
will find someone who needs you as much as they did, because they know how
big your heart is.)

GLOW to heal your heart.

MC

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 7:42 PM, Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok so this was another horrible heartbreak for me.I dont know if I ever
> mentioned Trish before.She and her 2 other sisters came to us felv pos.Just
> little babies.The moment I saw little Trishs beautiful crazy paint job of a
> face my heart skipped a beat!! I cried and fell totally in love with her.So
> I made it my personal duty to make sure she knew she was loved,same as my
> Melina,I think they thought their names were I LOVE YOU!! :) Little Trish
> always told me she loved me too. :)
> She and her sisters were adopted by a great guy that volunteers with us.He
> took them home not even 2 weeks ago.He took her into Jen today for some
> issues she was having,and Jen found that she was full of cancer and had
> blockages.So they let her go peacefully.She was strong little girl.My heart
> is hurting very muvh right now.
> Sherry
>

> "We who choose to surround ourselves with lives more temporary
> than our own,
> Live within a fragile circle,easily and often breached.
> Unable to accept its awful gaps.
> We still would have it no other way"

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....