> Amy have their been any changes in his mouth?
> Leukemia kitties often have inflamed gums which can affect
> the amount
> of food they eat. Have his eating
> patterns changed?

I don't see any noticeable changes in his eating patterns.  The vet said his
gums looked fine.  All my cats have been on Clindamycin (every four weeks) for
their gums but recently my vet started testing for Bartonella and 4 out of the
5 tested positive for it.  After treating them for Bartonella, all the gum
issues seemed to have resolved.  This cat that has lost weight is the only one
that tested negative for Bartonella.  He has a little bit of redness along the
gum/tooth line but nothing significant.  She gave him treats at the office and
he ate them right up so we don't think he is painful in the mouth or not
wanting to eat because of pain.