-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gloria B. Lane
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 2:16 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] B. B. died - please add to the Candlelight service
(dowe still have one?)

One of my FELV kitties, B.B., died in the early morning of Dec 2,
2008, and I'd love to have him added to the Bridge list.  He was a
double positive (FELV+, FIV+), had been found at a local dump in the
Little Rock vicinity, and taken in to our rescue.  I've fostered him
since October 2006, and he's been such a sweet, loving cat.  But he
developed a tail infection a while back, and we've been dealing with
that ever since.  He alway ate like a horse, till the last couple of
days.

He never could gain weight or pull out of the illness, he may have had
other things going on, I'm not sure.

B.B., who I think stands for Beautiful Boy, crossed over to the Bridge
early yesterday morning, Tuesday December 2, 2008. He was a sweet boy.

Gloria

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any tax advice expressed above by Mayer Brown LLP was
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer to
avoid U.S. federal tax penalties. If such advice was written or used to support
the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed above, then each offeree
should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.