aw, i'm sorry, gloria. i know for a fact tho that spending his last years
with you at your house was an incomparable gift.  thank you for your love
and care; and we're all sending GLWO and love to guide him home safely, and
to heal your heart.

enjoy the next phase of the journey, beautiful boy!

MC

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Gloria B. Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> One of my FELV kitties, B.B., died in the early morning of Dec 2,
> 2008, and I'd love to have him added to the Bridge list.  He was a
> double positive (FELV+, FIV+), had been found at a local dump in the
> Little Rock vicinity, and taken in to our rescue.  I've fostered him
> since October 2006, and he's been such a sweet, loving cat.  But he
> developed a tail infection a while back, and we've been dealing with
> that ever since.  He alway ate like a horse, till the last couple of
> days.
>
> He never could gain weight or pull out of the illness, he may have had
> other things going on, I'm not sure.
>
> B.B., who I think stands for Beautiful Boy, crossed over to the Bridge
> early yesterday morning, Tuesday December 2, 2008. He was a sweet boy.
>
> Gloria

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....

MaryChristine