Hi all,

We found this little girl outside.  She's been spayed and had her shots,
combo tested double pos.  I know she may not even be pos, but this foster is
not willing to keep her.  I can't keep her for several reasons.  She's
adorable and loves people.   We just paid a $600 vet bill and have no way to
board her even...anyone willing to help?

Thanks,

Kelley

http://www.rescuties.org

Check out our Memsaic!

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

Please help with the Friday Night Lights' kittens medical needs!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/the-friday-night-lights-kittens

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take  them first
as long as you leave me alone".