I took Dixie to a holistic vet who did wonders for her quality of
life.  She lived 3 wonderful years and had everything!!!!  If you have
access to one, I would urge you to check it out.  (Betty Boswell put
her on several supplements that were great.  Dr. Boswell was her first
stop after the test results. She is doing well-kitten work with the
two little boys Dixie sent after she left this earth).   If not, I can
give you phone numbers for two I know.  They do phone consultations if
you aren't in the area or may be able to send you to someone.  Dixie
got a lot of Vitamin C in ground up veggies I mixed with her (no
grain) high quality food.  She got a lot of protein too.  She was on
interferon too.  Make very sure and pay attention to her teeth and
mouth.  The Royal Princess Kitty Katt (not FeLV+ but died of cancer)
started teaching me to enjoy each minute with these lovely little
friends and not dwell on the future.  Dixie furthered the lesson,
emphasizing the fact that we all die from something.  The goal is to
enjoy the time you have and to teach/love/help others.  She certainly
fulfilled her mission.

Please do not dwell on what may happen.  Enjoy this little love and
give her everything you can.  And learn from her.  She found you for a
reason.
On Dec 13, 2008, at 2:00 PM, Marci Blinn wrote:

> I have a cat with felv I have had her now for about 2 months, she is
> doing really good. After some argueing with the vet he finally
> agreed to put her on Interferon. They did both the Elisa and the IFA
> 2 mos ago and both were positive. I took her back today after the 60
> days and the Elisa test came back positive again, is there any
> holistic treatments that any of you know about that would help me?
> Has anyone ever known a cat to get rid of the virus after the IFA
> test is positive too? Any information would be appreciated (she is
> also not showing any symptoms) Thank YOu

Marylyn, Copper & Thomas