From: Claudia <elisasta...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Felvtalk] anyone know how to make an Oxygen tank?
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 3:44 PM

Hi,
I'm relatively new to this board.  I'm so glad that something like
this exists for people with fiv cats.  There's some really great advice on
here.  I have a question:  someone told me about home-made Oxygen tanks for
cats.  I have an fiv kitty who also has asthma.  I'm cautious about using
Steroids on her.  One time she ahd a really bad episode, couphing, panting, and
lying on her side.  IT was awful. I rushed her to the vet.  THey of course had
an Oxygen tank.  Anyway,  I'd really appreciate the instructions, if
anyone had them.  Thank you, Claudia