i ordered a new food, Serengeti from Timberwolf.  all organic, says closer to
natural wild cat food, no dyes, etc.  can reach at www.timberwolforganics.com.
i got a small bag to see how my girls and boy liked it.  when i cut it open,
they almost pulled the bag out of my hand and have been eating like crazy ever
since.  might want to give it a try. hope they slow down. actually come to get
me when bowls are empty.   a little costly, but if they eat it all and it is
keeps them in better  health.  waiting to see if since more closely resembles a
cats natural diet, may need to eat less to get all nutrients they need.  dorlis