HI Sherry

She actually visited me last night. She was telling me it was alright and
she was ok. It spooked my cats though, I heard a loud meow, and truly I am
not sure it came from any of my cats. Three of them were on my bed and all
were wide eyed what was that look on their face. I cannot say that the meow
came from any of them. Maybe she spoke though one of them.  I cannot believe
she is gone. She had lost all her teeth except one. The vet said she was in
good body condition. Whatever took her it was very fast. She knows she was
loved. I hope she was able to visit Pat as well. I have her pawprint to give
to Pat. She is the lady who bought her food, canned food at that.

Thanks.

Sally