I find it the most help for my grief when I lose a kitty to find another one who needs me (unfortunately, that's not too hard to do). The only other thing that helps is the passage of time.

Thank you April for taking such good care of Baby Ben.

Pat
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lorrie" <felineres...@kvinet.com>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 5:27 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Re Benny

April.....I'm so sorry you lost Baby Ben. Two days after Christmas
I lost two FelV kittens who only lived to be 8 months old. It is SO
hard and seems so unfair. You did so much to help Benny, and perhaps
you now have room in your home and your heart to help another cat or
kitten in need. We all deal with grief in our own way, but my way is
to hug and kiss the kitties I still have.

Lorrie

On 01-15, April Martella wrote: I am sad to say that my baby Ben has
gone home to be with the Lord at 2:53 a.m. on January 14, 2009. My
heart is broken and I can't imagine this horrible pain ever
subsiding. Thank you all for your help. Please add him to the CLS.
This is a ruthless unfair disease and a horrible way for our babies
to have to go. How do you deal with the extreme grief and sadness
knowing you will never see or touch them again? I am so not good
with things like this.