RE:  money for IFA, do you have Care Credit?  we have here in Mo and it is
great!  the vet keeps adding on charges until reaches $300.00 minimum charge.
then sends into Care Credit and they bill you small amount each month.  you
have 12 months to pay off without interest.  i found out about from my dentist
and now use it for my babies.  read about doing culture in one of the posts and
decided to do that before try yet another antibiotic which might not be the
right one.  Pricey, but with this arrangement, affordable.  now we know the
bacteria she has (sinus infection with eye and nose discharge) and exactly what
antibiotic to give her.  vet says this inbility to throw it off combined with
the specific bacteria usually means that there is some underlying cause.  now
going to do complete profile to find out what might be wrong.  suspect thyroid,
but she isn't loosing hair like my Shalie was and she isnt eating me out of
house and home.  hopefully that isn't the problem.  anyone know what to try if
it is?  something besides surgery or radioactive iodine?  BACK to Care Credit,
can reach at www.geonlineservice.com or 1-866-893-7864.  dorlis