There is plenty of debate over whether or not that raid was appropriate.

See this article on the PSPCA's abuse of authority:
http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=NEWS0912

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 12:21 PM, <patricia.a.elk...@gsk.com> wrote:

> In 2008, a large private no-kill rescue in western PA was raided and shut
> down for bad conditions.
> I can't remember the name of it - but maybe it was Tiger Ranch.  There
> were plenty of news articles on it.
>
> Why don't you check  into who the authorities were in that case and maybe
> that can give you
> a lead on who in your area would be the comparable people to go to.
>
> I'm sorry that I don't have time right now to look it up and give you the
> details.
>
> Trissa in Philladelphia

http://www.rescuties.org

Check out our Memsaic!

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

Please help Tofu - combo positive!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/tofu

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take  them first
as long as you leave me alone".