Karen, as long as you keep the neg's vacinated you should not have a problem.
i have 1 pos and 4 neg's.  my vet said just watch for any changes in pos cat so
things don't go too far.  he also said that as long as she isn't stressed, has
good food, she might be able to live 10 or more years.  as for the negative
cats, if they are vacinnated and they don't get into a fight where they are
biting and drawing blood, should be okay.  dorlis