I have never had problems with the FELV vaccine but we did have a cat
contract Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia as the result of either a rabies or
distemper shot (he got both at the same time).

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 8:56 PM, Lynne <menar...@cogeco.ca> wrote:

> Hi, I'm just curious if any of you had any problems with the feline
> leukemia vaccine.  We had to take our Snowball to the vet on Sunday and
> decided to have her vaccinated.  My husband took her back today because she
> has been lethargic and out of character for three days.  The vet said it
> could be the vaccine and for whatever reason gave her a shot of prednisone.
>
> Lynne

http://www.rescuties.org

Check out our Memsaic!

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

Please help Tofu - combo positive!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/tofu

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take  them first
as long as you leave me alone".