I'm so sorry, Sherry. At least she was lucky enough to live out her life at
the sanctuary surrounded by love and companionship.
Hugs, Kerry M.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 10:36 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Juno Please add to the CLS :(

What can I say about our Juno? Well she came to Sids sanctuary along with her
two boys Jupiter and Pluto the fall of 2005 just before I started volunteering
there.I never had the pleasure of meeting Jupiter but I adored our Juno (Juny
butts).And  just love my Pluto( Pooty Poots)he is one of my many boyfriends
there. :) Juno will be greatly missed.I will always look at her favorite spot
and think of  her .
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any tax advice expressed above by Mayer Brown LLP was
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer to
avoid U.S. federal tax penalties. If such advice was written or used to support
the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed above, then each offeree
should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.