Stefania,

I should never answer in a hurry. I was headed out the door. I hope you
could understand what I was saying. I meant to say supportive care not
cats...lol Although supportive cats would be ok.

--
Sally(me), Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soul mate
angel), Lionel(angel),Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black,