From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 4:39 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Jazzman Please add to the CLS :(

Well we lost our Jazzman today,I knew last night that it would be the
last time I saw him so I told him that I loved him at least 100
times.Just so he heard it at least one last time before he passed.I was
hoping the prayers would have helped.They have helped Oscar so far,he
seems to be feeling much better.Also could you keep our Flanagan in your
prayers too he is not feeling well.It has been a sad couple of weeks in
our rescues.We lost a Crash cat too this week. :( Thanks
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"