[? <http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/replying_to_posts>]
Date: 2009-02-16, 9:27PM EST

I am in search of an FELV or FIV positive kitten. Our cat died a few months
ago and we miss him a lot :( Seeing we don't have any other cats now, I'd
like to provide a home for one that may not have much of a chance otherwise.
Preferably long haired, male, neutered, and would really prefer that he was
declawed because my husband would probably fall over and die if he woke up
one morning to a shredded couch. It's a long shot I'm sure, but if there's
something out there, here I am. lol

   - Location: Troy
   - it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
   interests

PostingID: 1037835806