To all who wrote such kind notes and sent prayers, thank you so much. My little
Macy had her transfusion on Thursday and was back to normal immediately. In
fact, she began eating and drinking during the procedure! One of my son's cats
was a match and all went well. She went home that evening and woke my son up
the next morning chasing our other cat and playing with her big dog sister. Her
blood count had gone down to 6 so she was very close to the end. I know that
all of the prayers sent out was what made the difference. Thank you all for
your advice and concern.

Dawn