From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of mdgallo...@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2009 8:59 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Transfusion

To all who wrote such kind notes and sent prayers, thank you so much. My
little Macy had her transfusion on Thursday and was back to normal
immediately. In fact, she began eating and drinking during the procedure!
One of my son's cats was a match and all went well. She went home that
evening and woke my son up the next morning chasing our other cat and
playing with her big dog sister. Her blood count had gone down to 6 so she
was very close to the end. I know that all of the prayers sent out was what
made the difference. Thank you all for your advice and concern.

Dawn

http://www.eset.com