Sherry,

You are going to have SO many babies waiting for you at the bridge and it
will be such a joyous reunion....I so admire you for your work...

Kelley

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 10:03 PM, Sherry DeHaan <sherryd...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Viky YES you will be sent another to love that needs you.The only thing
> that keeps me volunteering is knowing that there is yet another that needs
> my love and care.Actually there are MANY that need my love and the reward is
> getting the chance to give and receive that love.
>

> "We who choose to surround ourselves with lives more temporary
> than our own,
> Live within a fragile circle,easily and often breached.
> Unable to accept its awful gaps.
> We still would have it no other way"

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Help with medical expenses for two very special kitties!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/medical-expenses

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take  them first
as long as you leave me alone".