From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 7:46 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Flanagan Please add to the CLS

Well we sadly lost another one of our Sids kids.Flanagan was quite the
spunky boy.He was an orange tiger that LOVED to wash windows! He has had
his ups and downs in the passed six months.And just recently got a bunch
of his feisty silliness back,even just this Monday he helped me do the
special feedings and kept me company.He passed away during the night
last night and I feel for the volunteers that went in and found him this
morning.I would have been devastated.We knew his time was getting
shorter but he just made a major comeback.Maybe he was just giving us a
last glimpse of the Flanny we have ALL came to love.We love you baby
boy.
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any tax advice expressed above by Mayer Brown LLP was
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer to
avoid U.S. federal tax penalties. If such advice was written or used to support
the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed above, then each offeree
should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.