I apologize if this is useless information, I haven't been following this
thread very closely.  My recently diagnosed FeLV cat has been having periods of
neurological issues almost since the day of diagnosis- we believe they are a
result of a tumor on the spinal column/brain.  Although my vet has not seen
many FeLV+ cats with neuro issues, he says it isn't unheard of either.  He does
believe that most of those cases are either side effects of medication (as
mentioned by someone else) or resulting from tumors.