In a message dated 3/23/2009 11:05:35 AM Central Daylight Time,
ma...@bemikitties.com writes:

> I agree 100% with Anita, we live in a world where more and more
> people become less responsible, less humane and less caring about
> anything *but* themselves.  Until that changes nothing else will.

But all I can do is what I can do.  I try to live by the words of Gandhi - BE
the change you wish to see in the world.  If I do that, and you do that and
someone else does that, maybe eventually we will make a difference.  But we
can't control anyone but ourselves, and our own actions.  I have to start with
me.

Sidney