i am a little late with this, but as long as the others are vaccinated, don't
seperate them.  i went thru the same thing and everyone was miserable.  since
then i have them wherever they want to be and everyone is doing well.  each one
picks out his/her favorite place to sleep and whenever i sit still very long,
they all take turns on my lap.   dorlis