I'm so sorry Kerry - what a wonderful puppy and a wonderful name - Angel Buffy.

Gloria

On Mar 25, 2009, at 3:54 AM, Kerry Roach wrote:

Hi,
I was wondering if I could have Angel Buffy added to the candle light service..She is Angel Snoopy's sister..They were all friends of my kitties. Bandy, Inky, Lil Rascal, Buster, Albert, and Alberta, and Striper. She was my heart puppy..She had been on heart meds for CHF for 15 months..I lost her Tuesday, March 24.. I hope all of you are doing good these days.. I miss talking to you all, but as you all know we don't miss the dreaded Felv.

Thanks so much!
Kerry and Angel Buffy