From: Gloria B. Lane <gbl...@aristotle.net>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Please add Bob to the bridge list
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 4:43 PM

Bob was a wonderful little gray tabby FELV boy that I took in from a couple
here who rescue cats.  He was found at a truck stop on the highway, all alone,
last November, and such a sweetie!  But then he tested positive for FELV. The
folks who brought him to me were just devastated, just loved him so much, as I
did.    They thought he was not quite a year old, and we were all hoping he'd
make it longer.

Bob was fine  - eating heartily, playful - until March.  He became lethargic
and the vet said he was severely anemic.  He got a blood transfusion, and was
on prednisone, pettinic, etc.  But just couldn't make it back from his
sickness.  He died the early morning of March 17, 2009, and with St Patrick's
help went to the Rainbow Bridge where he was greeted by all our other sweet
feline kitties.  Sleep soft sweet Bob.

Gentle thoughts to all of you who have lost little ones, it helps so much
having others out there.

Gloria