Hi Belinda,I noticed that Mikey was noy added yet to the CLS.He passed away on
March 10.Here is my original post.
Well we lost Mikey one of our Katrina kitties.This orange boy was a different
kind of kitty.When he first came to us he was a a skittish scaredy cat(could
you blame him?)All that he had to go through to get to us.We had a LOVE-Hate
realationship,really love but you know how it goes. :) Well last night while
doing the feedings at Sids I noticed he was not acting like his normal pain in
the butt self.So we let Jen know and today she had to let him go cause he was
just in a bad way.I did tell him that I loved him last night and kissed him on
his head before I went home. We will miss you Mikey
Sherry
I'm not sure that it made it through the first time.Thank you so much for the
CLS

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"