Hi,  I agree, you must make sure she has high quality food and add some Vitamin
C and if you can digestive enzymes too .  there are many things thta can help
FeLV kitties, such as Ambrotose, Ginseng royal jelly, Co Q10, DMG all these
things can boost the immune system, You don't need to give them all. My cat
always took Co Q10 daily and DMG mixed into his raw meat diet and he lived to
be almost 7! He had a heart problem too!  Good luck!!  hugs and purrs Amanda
and the 3 tabby cats and Angel Silver chan.