Hi all, I went to the vets with tora last week for a check up before getting
him neutered and his lymp nodes under his jaw were still swollen from his FeLV
related stomatitis. The vet gave us some antibiotics for one week, when we went
back yesterday his lymp nodes in his neck were a tiny bit better but one lymp
node in his back left leg is swollen, which wasn't swollen last week!! He
hasn't got a fever and he hasn't lost any weight, though he's always been slim.
We suspect it to be the begining of lymphoma, I will take him in tomorrow for
interferon  injection x 5 days in a row, will it help? it did last time when he
only had the neck lymp nodes swollen. I want to start something natural to help
slow down the growth. I already am adding CoQ10, DMG, immunoplex to his diet,
he's been on a raw diet since last December, I also added Mega C plus ,My
husband is also doing accupunture for him, Is there anything else that I can
try? what has worked for your kitties?  My husband told me to try ginseng, the
korean one , which I mixed with liquid organic royal jelly and some water, has
anyone tried that? tora doesn't act sick, he runs around with his siblings and
and while outside dueing the day in the garden will often catch birds.  i
wanted to get him neutered, but the vet doesn't think it's a good time, what
shall I do? wait? any advice would be greatly appreciated!! hugs and purrs
Amanda and the 3 tabby cats and Angel Silver chan.