can you guys tell me that there is a chance finley could still fight this
virus?

 I can tell you that my guy came in as a stray 2 years ago weighing 10 lbs and
being tested as positive.? he's in the house, he weighs 15.5 lbs and he's doing
great.? He gets some runny eyes and sneezes but once I started lysine full time
that has stopped.? I'm sure he'll be positive forever but that doesn't mean he
won't have a good and I hope long life.?

I'm new at the whole cat thing so this is a new experience for me.? But I just
knew I couldn't have him put to sleep.

Sidney and the General