Just wondering - How much of a daily dose of interferon did you give him?

Gloria

On Apr 14, 2009, at 8:29 AM, souther...@aol.com wrote:

My Miniature Schnauzer has a host of things wrong with her.? She's on Vetricine to boost her immune system.? Since General won't eat his food with the immune support stuff in it I've been sprinkling Vetricine on it along with his lysine and he loves it.? Apparently vetricine tastes better than the immune support pills.?

I've read about vetricine and I assume that it's ok for cats but I wondered if anyone else uses it or has heard of it.? It's a white powder.?

And I've about given up on the interferon because he just gets so low when he takes it, after 3 days of it he's throwing up, not eating and hiding in the bedroom.

Sidney and the General