Karen, thanks for your reply. I'm not aware of any head injury but
that doesn't mean it couldn't have happened when I wasn't around.
Pixie is a little monkey and we have very steep stairs. The prospect
of a head injury or a slight stroke causing the unresponsive pupil is
upsetting but needs to be dealt with, I guess. I wonder what my vet
can/should/will do for her since the general approach to medicine
(human and animal) in the Netherlands, where I live, is "wait and
see". She's not on any meds and eats a tiny cube of tuna for cats
mixed with L-lysine and a drop of fish oil each morning. She grazes on
grain-free dry food for the rest of the day.

Giselle