Laura, hang in there as long as you can and if they have Care Credit in your
area, try it instead of Visa.  you don't have to pay interest if you pay it off
wihtin a year.  you can reach them at www.geoonlineservice.com or
1-866-893-7864.  they have gotten me thru a couple of $600.00 bills and a big
dental bill.  i don't know if they are in your area or your vet uses them, but
would be worth a try.  dorlis