Laura, believe me when I say that many of us are in the same financial boat!
But I wouldnt do anything different...these babies are MY responsibility, and I
will do everything I can for them.

I'm glad Charlotte is feeling better...don't worry, she'll eat more as she
improves.

Debbie (COL)
"The time is always right to do what is right" -  Martin Luther King