I know I have asked for prayers for this wonderful soul lately.Well today he
lost his battle to this aweful disease.Pooty Poots was one of my special
boyfriends.I know I have many and will have many more,but sometimes certain
ones steal an extra space in your heart.This was one of them.Pluto was a shy
handsome tiger boy.I won him over with Temptations treats and love.And he won
me over with the trust he had in me.Rest in peace baby boy,you are now with
your mom Juno and brother Jupiter.
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.