From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Jane Lyons
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 7:33 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] YIKES

I have been following the horror story about the 21 horses in Florida
who died mysteriously
before a polo match. It has been discovered that the cause of death
was a 'supplement' given
mistakingly by FRANCKS COMPOUNDING LAB in Ocala Florida. Not only is
this tragic for the
poor, innocent horses, we have been using Franck's for Interferon
Alpha for MeMe.

I cannot imagine that Franck's will survive this error. I was told
that they took over from
Island Pharmacy for compounding Interferon. Does anyone have another
source? My vet
follows my leads on this and does not have a clue. I'd appreciate any
information on this.
I buy it monthly and have just 10 days left in this vial.

Thanks
Jane