From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of sheila...@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 8:24 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Fleas and Ticks

I have an outbreak of fleas on my eight felv+ cats brought home by my  two
dogs who like to run away every chance they get. I need to worm all my
kitties .Can someone recommend worm med's that I can buy without a
prescription.
 I can't afford to take all of them to a vet at one time. I also have to
buy flea  med's I'm thinking Frontline. I've never had much of a problem
with
parasites  until this spring. Please help.

 Sheila in SC